Low Point Meals - Need ideas

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Thanks for all the ideas!

Coconut Oil may not be on the "Healthy Oils" list, but it is a healthy oil. It is MUCH better for you than Canola Oil, which *is* on the Healthy Oil list.
  • Quote: I ADORE the skinny taste website. I found tons of low points receipe ideas there
    I was just going to suggest this site!

I have not been at WW for 8 months due to being pregnant, my new little guy will be here soon(due date11/27). Anyway, I am freezing WW meals for after the birth because I can't wait to get back to WW.... Don't know it works with breast feeding though....

This site is great and I found some awesome recipes!
  • Quote: Don't know it works with breast feeding though....
    AK-WWPP works great with breastfeeding! I was able to BF my daughter to 1 year old (she's almost 13mo now and still nurses only at night) and i was able to pump enough to have 500oz in the freezer at the end of the year so she's still only getting breastmilk, even if i'm not BF anymore. The key for me was to make sure I was super hydrated (like 4 liters a day of water) but it worked! Good luck and Congratulations on your little one!
  • Quote: AK-WWPP works great with breastfeeding! I was able to BF my daughter to 1 year old (she's almost 13mo now and still nurses only at night) and i was able to pump enough to have 500oz in the freezer at the end of the year so she's still only getting breastmilk, even if i'm not BF anymore. The key for me was to make sure I was super hydrated (like 4 liters a day of water) but it worked! Good luck and Congratulations on your little one!
    Thanks!!! I am going talk to my doctor about going to WW meetings before 6 week pp appointment, I have 50 lbs I would like to lose and WW has always worked for me. Still can't wait to go back!