My First 5k run!!

• I've lost 7 pounds and tomorrow I am running my first 5k run!!I am proud of myself. I'm a little nervous but I'm becoming so much more active than I have ever been! I don't think I wwould have came this far without all of the support of you guys!! After the race I will post pictures ! Thanks you all for all thee amazing tips!!
  • Good luck & have fun!
  • Thank you! I just hope to finish around 30 mins.hehe
  • Hope you have a great time I'm sure you'll do great...
  • I did it! I finished in 37 mins. My personal goal was to finish in under 45 mins! It was so fun I am so glad I did it!
  • Congrats brittany, you did great!!! I ran my first 5k one year ago, and I am officially hooked on running now.
  • thats awesome! best of luck!
  • I love it I'm hooked. Now I'm doing a half marathon on the 29th!!
  • Congrats! One of my goals is to be able to run a 5k after new years. Making the jump from a 5k to a half marathon in huge!!! Way to keep progressing. I'm sure you'll do great.
  • Congrats!!!
  • AWSOME!! I just did my first 5K in 3 years in September and it was an amazing feeling! Be VERY PROUD! You Go GIRL!
  • Pretty Amazing!
    Wow a 5 K in 37 minutes is excellent! Congrats on beating your personal challenge - keep it up. I started running about 6 months ago and I THINK I enjoy it now Seriously, I enjoy the run once I get going and feel GREAT after I finish. Way to go!!
  • Awesome!! Congratulations on meeting and beating your time goal!!
  • Good job! 37 minutes is awesome and a half is huge! I'm going for one next year, I've had to slow down due to a knee injury. Do you have a training plan?