Losing the weight after the death of my son 47lbs gon 50 more to go

• Hello Everyone,

Wanted to share some pics with you all, since reading and looking at some of your stories has been an inspiration to me I wanted to do the same for others. I know I have a lot more to go and in some of these pictures it is really hard for me to see a difference, so let me know what you think. I know I have lost the weight because I went from 227 pounds to 180 pounds, from a tight size 18 to a size 12. I haven't really figured this sight out all that well so I will be posting a couple of post up here with the pics so you can see the difference, obviously these are the old pictures.

2004.jpg
    This picture from 2004

2006.jpg
    This picture is from 2006

2007.jpg
    This picture from 2007

2008.jpg
    This picture is from 2008

April 09.jpg
    Summer of 2008

• 2nd Half of pics
    Aug 10.jpg

July 10.jpg

July 2006.jpg

Nov 06.jpg

Nov 26, 2006.jpg

These pictures are from 2006 to 2010....

• 3rd half of pics
    First three pictures are from last year...the first two are from family pics we had done and the last two were taken this year in March before I started my weight loss journey....the tall blonde boy is my son we lost in July of this year, the other young gentlemen is also my oldest son out of our 8 beautiful kids!!Nov 10.jpg

Nov 2010.jpg

Sept 2010.jpg

March 3 2011.jpg

March 11.jpg

• 4th half of pics
    The first pic is in July of this year, the 2nd pic is in August of this year, third pic is in Sept of this year and the last two are from October of 2011.

July 16th 2011.jpg

Aug 2011.jpg

Sept 11.jpg

Oct 3, 11.jpg

October 3rd 2011.jpg

• Last of my pics
    The first picture and the last one are from this October when we had family pics done and the middle one you can barely see I am sitting down and this was taken at a candle service in memory of my son....Thanks for letting me share these with you......

Oct 2011.jpg

July 22 2011.jpg

October 2011.jpg

• Congratulations! You look beautiful.
  • Oh yeah, I ABSOLUTELY see the difference! Big WOOHOO.....Cheering you on to goal
  • Hard to see a difference in ourselves but I can really see it. Way to go!!
  • Great job you look awesome...
  • You are one hot mamma! Your doing great!
  • You look fantastic! I'm so sorry for the loss of your son.