Hi all :)

• I joined this forum for support and help with my weight loss. I've been over weight all the way through school, college and still am now. Being this big is ruining me as I've changed so much as a person. It affects my moods and emotions so much. The worst part is it's putting a strain on my relationship with my boyfriend and family. I've never been this determined before to do it. I'm sick of being the fat friend when I'm with the girls and want to feel good about myself! I know there is a much happier person inside of me with so much potential and it's such a shame I've left it this long! My weight is mostly down to the fact I was bullied at school quite a lot and comfort ate. This didn't help because obviously the more i comfort ate the more i gained weight and the more the bullying happened. I hope to find friends on here that can support me and help me with my weight loss and I'll try to do my best to help you also. I know 6 months down the line I'll be looking back thinking I can't believe I was like that and I'll be so proud of myself. Really can't wait for that day!!
  • Welcome to the forum and congrats on taking the first steps to improving your life and becoming the healthier, sexier you! You are right when you say that in 6 months you will look back at your old self and feel a great deal of pride! I have been working on this for about 8 months and I cannot believe that I have stuck it out this long and I am so proud of the work and weight I have loss.
    Believe in yourself! It can be done with commitment and hard work.
    Best of luck to you my dear!
  • Hello! We're all here to help! Good luck on your journey & have fun with it. try Zumba classes.