Half Weigh!

• I've officially lost 50lbs from my starting weight. I'm about half way through my journey, although my highest weight was probably closer to 225lbs, but I just never got on a scale. I don't have any pics from my official starting weight of 204lbs either because I couldn't face a camera (and that's still hard). These pics are at about 185lbs, 175lbs, and 154lbs.

I really can't see much of a difference and still have sooooooooo much left to lose, hopefully the next 50lbs will show. Thanks for looking!

• You can't see a difference? Your arms and stomach especially look a lot smaller. Good job! Keep going!!

But halfway? You don't really want to get down to 104 lbs do you?
  • I sure see a difference! Well done!

A lot of us find that we can't accurately assess our new shape--we still think we are fatter than we really are. There's been a lot of discussion on this site on how our minds play trick on us in that way.

Remember too, that alongside the smaller size that you are, you are also eating healthier and in control. You are not GAINING because of out-of-control eating as you surely were before.

Thanks for sharing your pix with us!
  • Looking at pictures like this gives me a little bit more motivation each day...thankyou and congrats, looking great already.xx
  • Good job
    U r looking great
  • Great progress!!!
  • what a difference!