I Got Bangs!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I know you might be thinking that this isn't thread-worthy, but I will show you that it is! I've always wanted to get cute bangs, but I always thought my face was too round and I'd look silly with them. I always go in to get a haircut and say, "I'm thinking of getting bangs, but just go ahead and give me a trim." I never followed through. Well, today I was feeling brave and I said that I wasn't sure about them since my face was round. She goes, it's not round. You have an oval face, which is pretty much perfect for any style. I was in shock lol. I go, ok go ahead and do it!!

Being heavy kept me from so much, and even kept me from trying cute hairstles, but no more! I'm a free oval-faced woman now and it can't hold me back! Here's a pic of the result and I'm quite happy!

• You look great! Grats on your new style, and being brave.
  • It looks cute!
  • You look beautiful! Love the bangs.
  • Absolutely love the bangs and your face looks so SLIM
  • I love it. Thats what I want to do with my hair too. I just keep saying when my ace thins out a bit more. I do have a big egg shaped oval head. It should work or me then. LOL
  • Adorable! Yay for you!
  • Thanks ya'll!!
  • me too...my last haircut I told the stylist I wanted something different...I trust her completely..

you look adorable!!
  • You look great!
  • Beautiful!!!
  • Congrats! It looks good on you.
  • Love the way it looks on you...beautiful.
  • A lot of people are afraid of bangs and I don't know why...you lookGREAT with the bangs!
  • Looks beautiful