Tracy Anderson

• Anyone have any success using the Tracy Anderson DVDs?
  • I have some of her DVDs.. she doesn't give much instruction, so she won't be for everyone. I've been wanting to get her book from the library so I can follow her diet and get more pointers on form...but it's always checked out! so I guess some people are having success with her method.
  • I ordered her Metamorphosis DVD set and I should get it today and once I use it for a week or so I will be happy to letcha know how it is
  • Honestly there's a lot of people in the fitness world who like to say Tracy is a big scam but trust me her method works. I have ran marathons and done every form of workout and nothing has reconstructed the shape of my legs and butt like Tracy has. My friends and family were in disbelief after two months because I have never been so toned and after just to weeks I promise you will feel the difference. I swear by Tracy!!!!!
  • Another vote for Tracy

I gave her workouts a try because I have very limited space and equipment right now. I've lost inches and gotten firmer all over even though my diet isn't wonderful right now. Her moves are really creative, and it's important to keep an eye on the form in order to avoid injuries.

Stretch plenty too. I don't do her cardio because the high impact is off limits for me, but I sub with anything that keeps me moving for 30 minutes and make me sweat nicely.

She does say some crazy stuff, but her workouts are effective and fun.