Life in the Lifeboat - 10 days at a time

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • The original 100 days is over. There were a number of suggestions to break this in to smaller segments - so here we go!

Let's see how we can handle this 10 days at a time. This is not a "challenge" but a place for accountability to ourselves and support.

What's your plan for this 10 day segment?
  • OK - I'll go first!

This 10 days I will record each and every bite and will do more than just talk about exercising.
  • I'm in. Daily accountability keeps me on track.

I will continue to track calories on livestrong.

I will continue to exercise daily.
  • For the next 10 days I will plan out my meals and stick to the plan.
    I will also walk every day. We covered the pool, so I have been using that as an excuss that I can't exercise. Me Bad!
  • I'm still sticking to the no vending machine candy and no sugared sodas.

Somewhere in there, I need to ramp up my protein again. I've been slacking.

Hugs,
    Ratkity
  • I'm in too.

10 days of journaling every bite and staying w/i my basic WW points.
  • I'm in 10 days of 1,200 calories only. (I've been really off lately).
  • I'm in. I will continue eating as my trainer suggested, 1500 calories, 5 meals a day, and continue working out. I was doing 1200 and she has suggested that is too lpqow and causes me to plateau and lose muscle of
    fat.

Good liuck everyone.
  • Every bite was recorded - no formal exercise - lots of running around but I would be doing that anyway.
  • Day 1 Success: All journaled and w/i points.
  • Day 1 great!
    Need to move a little more today though.
  • Im in the boat also. I plan to record each bite and count each calorie. Getting a new notebook to do record in today. I will exercise at least 30 min a day everyday but Sundays.I will also make sure I get my water in. I have been slacking on water!
  • Great day yesterday, calories were a bit low but for a Sat that is awesome!
  • Somebody ask me tomorrow if I exercised today - please!

Food is spot on.
  • Food was great yesterday. But having trouble with my giddy up and go. Oh so tired. I go for a breathing test tomorrow, my doc thinks I have sleep apnea.