style icons?

• I'm only 30lbs from my initial goal at the moment, and I'm getting so excited about buying new clothes, i'm trawling websites trying to find a new style for the new me. I just wondered if anyone else felt the same way? and who peoples style icons are?

I have a top 3.

1) Kim Kardashian-I just love the skinny trousers and blazer look that she wears
    2) Serena Van der Woodsen-I love the effortless, casual chic that the character wears.
    3)Jennifer Aniston-Simple, classic, but oh so sexy even into her 40's.
  • emma watson and taylor swift =D. i feel emma's style can be so classy, and taylor's outfits are girly yet toned. but i don't think i can ever see myself wearing the types of things they do, i do too much jeans and unflattering sweaters!
  • Oooh, love this!

-Rachel Bilson. I love that her outfits somehow make basics look dressy/sexy.
    -Alexa Chung! She's so eccentric and wonderful.
    -Ellen Page. Her wardrobe seems to be part Hollywood starlet, part 8-year-old boy. It always looks fun and comfortable!
  • I love that someone already mentioned gossip girls Serena because I LOVEEEEEEEEE Blair Waldorf's classically pretty/formal style. Because of that show I found styles of dresses that I can wear at the office and out at night.

Also even though she has such a straight line body different from a curvy like me, Kate Middleton. Seriously, she makes those boring royals (sorry!) look modern and tasteful.

And for when I need to break the boring-pretty mold Alyson Hannigan's character Lily, from How I met your mother! Down to earth city dweller with a serious shopping addiction.
  • Hilary Duff. All the way! <3
  • I like Alexa Chung, too ) I love her style. I find most of my fashion inspiration from the plethora of fashion bloggers out there.