Size 10 :d :d :d

• I saw this adorable skirt in the window at Banana Republic, and have been avoiding going there for that very reason, as I promised myself that I would not buy more clothes until I lost more weight. Then, my roommate gave me her 40% off coupon... it was fate I walked in and grabbed a size 12, and 14 to be safe (and I was thinking realistic). Imagine my surprise and glee when I had to ask the assistant for a size 10! I haven't worn a size 10 since high school!!!

This was exactly the boost I needed, as the scale has not moved in a week, and I was starting to get frustrated.

So close to the single digits!!
  • Congrats on rocking the size 10....I hope to be there someday!!!
  • Wow, I've never been a size 10. How exciting!
  • Congratulations!!! It's such a great feeling when you go down a size, makes shopping that much more fun!
  • WooHoo!!! That must be the best feeling - to grab the sizes you THINK you'll need and have to ask for a smaller one!!
  • It's SO exciting! I did the same thing at Kohl's the other day. I was shopping the clearance rack and I grabbed a pair of size 10 jeans because they were on sale. I was talking to myself the whole way to the dressing room like, "You're about to hurt your feelings with these 10s" MUCH to my surprise I tried them on and they zipped and buttoned right up! I even took a picture on my iphone to send to my mom and husband lol. It's an amazing feeling! Congrats!!
  • Wooohooo!
  • Oh Man, I can only imagine!!! Great job!
  • Ooh, I can't wait until that day comes for me! Congrats!
  • What a nice surprise!!!!
  • This is so funny. I have a size 10 skirt from BR that my bought me earlier this year. I was a size 18 earlier this year but this skirt was gorgeous and only 15bucks so i bought it as inspiration. Im a size 12 right now...so the skirt is hanging on my door....but sooon....sooon i can wear it too! congratulations! size 10 is quite an accomplishment.
  • Size 10 is awesome...I know you feel good. Congrats!
  • Thank you all! I am still waiting for the perfect day to wear it! I bought matching shoes because I didnt have anything good enough (the things we say to ourselves to spend money we shouldnt be spending...) so now I am just waiting for the right day.
  • CONGRATS!!!! A size 10 is my goal so I can imagine how amazing that must feel =D