• I am new looking for support. I made a life style change January 2011 and have lost 85 lbs. Have much more to lose. Not sure which blog is right for me yet. This blog was recommended to me by my counselor. Hello everyone!
    I am on team beach body because I own just about every workout that they sale. P90X, Insanity, Slim N Six, Turbo Jam, Hip Hop Abs, etcc. Good news I actually use all of the videos that I buy. Currently doing Sean P Insanity worklout my husband who is a couch potato but does ride his bike and is a very strong bike rider. Problem does not ride all the time. Anyway he recently completed my Insanity workout and he looks too good. He is muscular has always been that way since a yougester however, he was 7 or 8 months pregnant. Well after the Insanity workout my hubbie tummy is much smaller and getting in line with every other inch of his body that has hard and toned. Well I am on a mission doing t[U]he workout and I lost 20 pounds few months ago but sadly I have gained 10 or 11 back so trying to get my eating plan back on track to go with all the working out that I am doing. glad to be here and I came here because I am getting back on my Fat Smash Diet which worked before for me and my husband this site is awesome becase I have found numerous delicious phase I recipes that I plan to use for starting this diet again now just need to get to the grocery store to get the staples that we need to move forward.
  • Thanks for sharing. My plan is simple. Count calories, keep food diary, eat low fat whenever possible and low sugar. Also work out at gym in water aerobics. Bad knees so jumping around not good. My motto Keep it simple!
  • Hi! First of all welcome, I'm a newbie here as well. And wow you've already lost 85 pounds, that is truly a great accomplishment! I'm just starting out but I hope to have that level of success one day. Just know that people from all walks of life can lose weight, the one thing they have in common is that they never give up. You can do it! Good luck in furthering your weight loss success, all of your fellow 3FC forum-goers are in it together
  • Welcome...Big CONGRATS on the first 85! I'm still working to get there The forums are so encouraging and there really are a great bunch or people here waiting to cheer you on or give you a little push. I'll see you at goal...cheering you on. We can do it!