Work or good weigh in?

• i;m down 3 lbs and really want to drive 45 minutes to weigh in to register that today but am way too slammed at work!!! hmmmmm.....work or good weigh in.? guess i won't have time to weigh in but dang it, i hope i'm still down next Wed!!!! positive thoughts, maybe i'll hit the 70's!!
  • Quote: i;m down 3 lbs and really want to drive 45 minutes to weigh in to register that today but am way too slammed at work!!! hmmmmm.....work or good weigh in.? guess i won't have time to weigh in but dang it, i hope i'm still down next Wed!!!! positive thoughts, maybe i'll hit the 70's!!
    Just hang tough, stick to the menu, and you'll be in the 170s at your next weigh in. You CAN do it!
  • Quote: Just hang tough, stick to the menu, and you'll be in the 170s at your next weigh in. You CAN do it!
    thanks!! i'm also drinking tons of water today to help that happen! :-) and OP too. i'm seeing the 70s so it has to happen!!
  • I'm impressed that you drive 45 minutes to your center! That is commitment. You sound like you are on a good roll right now too. Awesome! I just noticed our stats are quite similar (you started before me just a few pounds heavier but same height and goal weight. So reading your progress can keep me going!
  • Quote: I'm impressed that you drive 45 minutes to your center! That is commitment. You sound like you are on a good roll right now too. Awesome! I just noticed our stats are quite similar (you started before me just a few pounds heavier but same height and goal weight. So reading your progress can keep me going!
    and yours will help me! :-) i have sales meetings every wed near the center so have to travel anyway..we had a center where i live but closed down - was open just one day a week. i only go one day a week and didn't make it last week so i'd better see a bigger loss this week! :-) scale hasn't budged so need to kick it up a bit to see the loss this Wed...kick it up meaning ALL the water and ALL the HNSs and OP. planning on having water in the b-room, office, kitchen, car so it's available!! LOL