• I am new to this and I looked into 3 fat chicks for the added support that I might need to reach my ultimate goal of 65 pounds. I am a mother of two beautiful little boys that have so much energy and I would like to beable to run arolund with them and not gasp for air. I have not much support at home because the little ones do not understand and my husband works second shift. My mother is also joining me on the Atkins journey. Last month I relized that the weight was not just going to disapear and I need to change my life style. I chose atkins because I have tried everything else and no success. I have lost 7 pounds in the first two weeks and I would like to be 65 total pounds lighter by next summer. Well thank you for listening.
  • You've come to the right place!!!! You can do it!!!! I love the stories here. Whenever you feel like you need a boost, encouragement, or want to eat something, come to this site. xoxoxo
  • Hi! Welcome to 3FC. Best of luck on your journey, and way to go on the 7 pounds!