New here

• Hi everyone, I am new to this whole forum and online support thing. Where to start. Im 31 and have always battled my weight. Like others on here I thought I was the "big girl" when I was younger, only now to see that I wasn't. A lot of my friends around here have turned to some type of weight loss surgery to help them get on track, however that is just not for me! Call me old fashion, but I want to lose my weight and get active again by hard work and determination. I was never a runner, in fact hated it when I growing up, but now it facinates me and I want to work towards my goal of being able to actually run a 5k...the whole way. I would be happy losing about 60 pounds, but know that I need to take it one step at a time. You guys are all an inspiration to me. Thanks and I'm so glad I found 3FC!!
  • Welcome to the forum!
  • Welcome!! I'm also new here and super excited to meet friends & support each other through our Healthy Journey!!
    You have awesome goals, I would love to start running, esp since the weather is cooling down here in Ga. IT would be a huge challenge for me as I love to run indoors on a treadmill but suck at doing it outdoors. I know if I just make myself start little by little it would get easier . Maybe I'll add that to my 90 Day Challenge goals!!
  • Welcome to the forum!! I spent my 30's wishing I had the strength to loose the weight. Please don't let the decade escape you. You can do it!!! The book "born to run" is really inspiring if you want to get into running. Excellent. Good luck to you, you've come to the right place for support.