mini goal ....you're going DOWN!!

• Ok so I'm a little upset! I have been on my diet for almost one week and I have gained! ! Is this normal? So I decided I'm not going to give up!! I have been cooking vegetables, chicken, and lots of great healthy foods. I have even pre packed all my snacks and lunches for work. Everything has been so easy because I had it all planed out for the week. I have not ate out like I usually do... and I have not had sodas as usual. I also know it may not have been enough time of dieting yet, but I have gained 2 lbs. Uuuhh! I know I must hang in and I will start losing. This is a post to say...My mini mental goal has been reached! !! Because in the past I would have just gave up. Mental mini goal/weight wars=mission accomplished! !
    I will keep going!!
  • You have put in a lot of work so far,could be water weight.I know I go up and down with mine as much as 5 lbs. a day sometimes.Hang in there!!!
  • You can do it, keep trying!
  • Have you been exercising? Sometimes starting a new fitness regime can result in some water weight...
  • It usually takes me 10 days to two weeks of "doing the right things" to see a lower weight. Don't be discouraged!