Autumn Beauties Week 10 chat 10/3 - 10/9

• Hey, Autumn Beauties! Here's your week 10 thread. Sorry things have been a little crazy lately. SMS was out last week, and I am not sure how she figures out the team percentages. I'm going to send her a PM and hopefully she'll be able to get on soon and figure out who won last week.

Hope everyone had a great Monday.
  • Wooow! Week 10! thats crazy!
  • Home stretch! Hoping to kick it in gear for a last good weigh in!
  • One more week lets finish strong

I finally got into the 140s last week but now I am weighing back into the 150s. I don't want to go backwards! So I already went to the gym this afternoon and I am going to spin class tonight also.
  • Woohoo! Final week! I hope to finish with a loss, even a tiny small one. I haven't been weighing myself everyday like before, so I don't know in which direction the scale is going. Hopefully down, since I haven't done anything to make it go up.

I hope all of you Beauties are having a wonderful week!
  • Hey guys: I am so incredibly sorry that no stats have been posted yet. I was under the impression that SMS was doing it, and then some real life stuff happened and didn't double check.

I am currently working on some results.
  • Final week weigh in:

Biggest Loser:

Megmix -2.60 lbs (1.01%)

Honorable Mentions:
    Kamsmoma -1.2 lbs (.64%)
    Mhill0823 -1.2 lbs (.48%)

Overall results for Autumn Beauties:

BIGGEST LOSER:
    Rated -16.40 (9.93%)

2nd place:
    Megmix -23.80 (8.56%)

Honorable Mentions:
    Mhill0823 -19 (7.14%)
    Kamsmoma -11.5 (5.85%)
    Pinksnowdays -14 (5.38%)
    Meliz -9.8 (3.79%)

You all did a great job!
  • Total lbs lost for the competition: 94.5 lbs
    Autumn Beauties team: 6.64% overall

Hope I figured out those numbers correctly. Everyone did an amazing job!
  • yay!!! How awesome!
  • If SMS doesn't respond by tomorrow, I'll try to work on the other teams, too. And get all the stats done. I got sick, so I'm a bit out of it today after working all day not feeling well. But I'm glad I got one of the teams done so far.

So sorry for the lateness everyone. I didn't realize I was doing it. :/