300+ Wellness Goals-October 2011

You're on Page 5 of 5
Go to
  • Barely making it today. I'm here and doing OK just extremely exhausted after a LOOONNNNGGGGG Rangers game last night and being out with my friend. I've had about 1 hour sleep since yesterday morning at 6am and have to stay up tonight to watch my Rangers win the World Series. :-)
    Goodnuff: Sorry yuou're still having tummy issues. I hope it is better soon. That is weird but I get tummy issues too with TOM. I do notice the more carbs I eat the worse it is.
    rachaelm: I can relate to the Bennigans story. Our bodies really are complex aren't they? I also have had panic attacks. It is nice to get control over those!!
    Have a great weekend and I will talk to you all Monday (Tuesday-rachaelm). Of wait, I have jury duty Monday so I may not be on this Monday. Fun! Fun!
  • I'm here. I'm fine. Kind of worried about this weekend. Lots of opportunities to make poor food choices. Guess I shouldn't look at it that way, there is always the opportunity to make poor food choices, I just have to choose the better one, right?

tw - oh yes, several people at work were talking about lack of sleep due to the late game! Hope the Rangers win it tonight. And you can rest this weekend.

goodnuff - hope all is well in your world.

I hope all of you lovely folks enjoy yourselves this weekend, and make some good choices!
  • Quote: Lose 5- 10 lbs
    Eat veggies
    do some toning exercise
    I lost 10 lbs so the first goal is complete.
  • Awesome work lynnie, you are doing amazing!
    Tw, I dont follow sports but I hope your Rangers won and that you caught up on your sleep.
    Rachael, I hope you navigated your way around the bad food choices.
    I'm doing ok. Feeling slightly better, which is good because I have a full work week ahead of me.
    Happy Halloween everyone!