Hello Everyone :)

• Hi everybody,

My name is Sherri. I am 34 years old. I am happily married and I have three children. I came across this site while doing a google search for weight loss support groups.
    I am looking to lose about 100lbs. I used to be 148lbs about 4 years ago. I had two babies back to back. My second child was only 9 months when I got pregnant with my third. After my last child was born I was misdiagnosed with bipolar disorder. I was put on all kinds of medications which only made my moods worse. Turns out it was just postpartum depression, but by the time this was found out I had gained over 50lbs from the meds. Add that to the 65lbs gained between two pregnancies and I gained a total of 115lbs in three years. I have not been able to lose much weight so far on my own. I have just started the Weight Watchers program and along with exercise, I really hope this works. I am looking forward to getting to know you all on here. It is nice to be in the company of people who understand.

• Hi Sherri! Welcome to 3FC. Good luck with your goals
  • Thank you so much
  • Quote: Thank you so much
    You came to the right place for support that is for sure, Find a place to call "home", make friends. I have truly enjoyed my time on this site and find new things everyday..Good luck!