Thank You

• I wanted to take the time to thank everyone who has helped me on this brief but successful journey on SBD. I can no longer continue as I just found out I am pregnant. We weren't planning on trying until January so I could lose the weight I wanted but sometimes life works in different ways. Either way, we are happy with the news. I enjoy the SB lifestyle but I must make sure my nutrional goals are met which includes 3 servings or grain daily and 2 fruit. But, I'm convinced I can go through this pregnancy without gaining uncessary weight just from the knowledge I've gained and the motivation. I'll focus on eating healthy and once the baby is born I'll be back. I'm going to be one hot mamma one day.
  • Congrats!!!!! Babies trump a diet any day!!!
  • .... oh!! This is big news! Big congrats!!
  • Yay!!! Congratulations. Enjoy your pregnancy SBD will still be here. It is possible to have a healthy pregnancy with minimal weight gain. I've never gained more than 15 pounds with each of my 3 pregnancies. I gain all my weight after the babies!
    Best wishes for a super healthy pregnancy.
  • I think SB maintenance would be an awesome pregnancy diet to follow. Not for weight loss of course but for a healthy mom & baby diet.

Congrats to you, Babies are so presh!
  • Congrats!

You can still follow basic principles and continue to post here!
  • Congratulations!
  • Congratulations!!