Dole Dark Chocolate Banana Dippers

• I'm in LOVE! I found these at Sam's club in the freezer section. Truly delish & 8 individual slices per box, perfect for when you want a lil something sweet & delish, a nice frozen concoction, it gets my 2 thumbs up on drooliciousness 4 sure, so I just thought I'd share!

http://www.shopwell.com/dole-banana-...t/p/7120216300
  • I had a girlfriend come over this afternoon & we had hot tea & I took out a box of the chocolate banana's & we shared it while we sipped our tea & visited. She too loved them & said she wishes her other friends would have 100 calorie options while meeting up for a visit, instead of always going out to an all you can eat buffet or a margarita's & mexican food fiesta each time she get together with them because she consumes hundreds of excess calories that she doesn't need!

I know I could make these myself, and I have done so several times infact, However, the convenience of these & the cuteness factor of the re-closeable tray & the amount of sugar in the chocolate is minimal to me & they are so so good, I prefer to BUY these ones instead! Oh yeah I'm not normally a fruit & chocolate kinda gal, I normally like my chocolate straight up, but these chocolate covered banana's are so very good!

I promise I don't work for Dole, but yup I really really like these naners being I'm sorta gushing over em again!! ha ha ha
  • I was just at Sams yesterday but I may have to make a special trip back to see if I can find these!
  • These sound yummy!