Strange thing to be happy about...

• The last time I tried to loose weight my bf at the time was upset I lost breast size. As you can imagine that was rather discouraging. So when I decided to try a smaller cup size today and it fit I was surprised at how happy I was about it. I went from a 44 DD to a 40 D and I'm stoked. Not only that but I'm back in my 22 jeans and they're loose! And my 20 top fits! I used to wear 26-28!
  • Any bf that would be upset that you lost a breast size is a very shallow person, I hope you have dumped him.
    Congratulations on a great loss !

• Way to go!! That is awesome!!
  • Way to go! Keep it up!
  • Keep up the good work! It's so important for us to feel good about our own bodies (I have to remind myself that it isn't important for others to feel good about my body so long as I do). And making a positive change is something to feel good about!
  • Congrats!!
  • Wtg!
  • Quote: Any bf that would be upset that you lost a breast size is a very shallow person, I hope you have dumped him.
    Congratulations on a great loss !
    I agree!!! you deserve better.
  • Thanks for the support. Yeah, he got dumped. I'm just so excited. There aren't a lot of pretty feminine bras in the DD range. I am officially back in the land of pretty girly bras!