Get me out of the 130s!!!!! (cont)

You're on Page 42 of 44
Go to
  • 133.2 yesterday, up slightly to 133.6 today.
  • 132.9 this morning. Knew I'd bounce up as some of my weight loss yesterday was water weight from Bikram yoga the night before. Still, with 2 weigh-ins below 133 I feel like I can safely say I'm halfway to my goal! 13lbs down! yoo-hoo! And getting out of the 130s is starting to feel real. I can't wait to be there in a few weeks!
  • DottieMae you are doing great and I am sure you will be seeing the 120's sometime in July.

I am still bouncing around the 138's which is sort of depressing but then again I haven't had time to really pay much attention to weight loss this week so atleast I am not going up. I am happy that atleast I am maintaining whenever I lose focus because it makes the weight loss feel more real not like if I stopped tomorrow I would gain it all back.
  • Sarahlynn I'm bouncing around the 138s too! Frustrating isn't it.. but yeah maintainence is good too. It's nice not to see the scale flipping up to the 140s anymore at least! I try and just concentrate on one month at a time and aim to lose 2lbs a month. Yup just 2lbs but such is life as a featherweight
  • I was away at my Brother in-laws over the long weekend and lost 3.6 lbs!!!

135!!!! I am so excited. I want to get below 135 even if it is just 134.8 and maintain that for a week or two.
  • Quote: I was away at my Brother in-laws over the long weekend and lost 3.6 lbs!!!

135!!!! I am so excited. I want to get below 135 even if it is just 134.8 and maintain that for a week or two.
    Wow congratulations!
  • 132.6! What is a feasible goal for the end of July?
  • Sarahlynn - awesome work! Congrats on your loss!

LovelyAndLosing - We're the same height. I started July at 133.4 and am aiming to just get to 130. Last month I lost 3.6 pounds so I think that's do-able. I'd love to see the 120s but I'm also trying to be realistic. I know if I cut my calories too much I'll binge eat so slow and steady is better for me.

-------

We didn't have power for several days so yesterday I was 133.4 and today I was 132.9. But I went to Bikram yoga so not sure if that is water weight. Playing some tennis tonight and am now back on track food wise. We were eating whatever we could out of the fridge and at friend's houses that had power, so it wasn't the most healthful. Plus we did a lot of drinking. Glad to have my fridge stocked with good food again.

What's everyone's goals for July? Let's do this!
  • PaintedButterfly: I think having a 2lb goal per month is a great idea. I am planning that when I get to the last 10 lbs because I want it to be nice and slow.

LovelyAndLosing: How have you been losing so far? I think setting the goal based on how you are trending is best. I tend to lose a woosh of 4-6 lbs in a short time and then maintain that loss for a few weeks before I am able to get moving again so for me I make my goal to maintain that loss for a few weeks before I push myself on. If you are losing 1 lb steadily each week than you should have a goal of 1 lb per week. ect

DottieMae: That is great that even with the less healthful eating you didn't gain. I bet with a good healthy eating week you will see 132 steadily.

I was 136.2 this am so a bit up from yesterday but I had to figure some of that weight loss was because I was dehydrated. I will spend the rest of the week trying to get below 135.
  • Rolled into the 130s this morning. Hello 139lbs, it's been a long time since I have seen you.
  • Definitely not weighing-in today I'm sure I'm up a LOT. Ate/drank a ton by the pool yesterday, and then for dinner the only option was a hamburger, and I can't eat red meat. So I had a slice of cake AND pie for dinner. AHHH
  • 134.7 today. Up from too many brownies & too much wine. Back on track today!!
  • Slowly taking off my post binge weight. I would like to reach my goal by the time I go to Las Vegas at the end of August. It is going to require a lot of effort, but I'm working on a more whole foods perspective and I recently read Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle and I like a lot of what it had to say. So I'm dipping my toes in that for awhile but still following WW. Time will tell.
  • ^You can do it! Sometimes binge weight just needs time to shake off...

Haven't checked in in a while... Been struggling to muster up the motivation to lose weight, but I plan to come back to it when I'm ready. I'm glad to say I seem to be maintaining. Weight 130.8 today... I'm gonna focus on eating light on a regular basis... For a while there I just felt like a disaster.
  • Maintaining is an accomplishment in itself so congratulations!
    This clean eating business is not terrible and I'm coming up with new and creative ways to calm my sweet tooth that don't involve baked goods. One day at a time.