Get me out of the 130s!!!!! (cont)

You're on Page 34 of 44
Go to
  • Quote: I was at a solid 135, so I don't understand how I can just be back at 137 after TOM and it not dropping off me after good eating and exercise. I am getting really annoyed.
    ME TOO! :-(
  • Quote: OK what the heck? I'm up to 138!!!

I didn't go over my calories but I did have Chili and a skinnygirl margarita last night so maybe thats why I'm up? No fun. I also didn't sleep that well and I was busy all darn day, but I thought with all the moving I was doing I would lose weight.

It seems like I can't move below 136, or stay there more than a day...:-(

im not sure but it sounds like those two things might have a lot of sodium, so give it time & keep at it!
  • I am still up from before TOM. I hope to see that change when I up my exercise again, but oftentimes exercise ups my weight some too. I guess it doesn't matter. But then, it does. Because I wanna reach some goals dangit! Hihih

Keep it up girls.
  • 131.8 ... my body hates me. :-(
  • I'm back after a break. I knew I was gaining but hadn't weighed in, then had a gyn appointment a few weeks ago and was weighed in there(with clothes! and after coffee!) and was over 140..that was enough for me. Started watching it again and now am on day 6 of tracking every calorie and keeping them under 1500. Exercise is not really a problem, I'd been keeping up with that. It's just so hard to know that I had gotten down to 127 last summer and here I am again...anyway, I was 137.8 this morning so back on track. I just remember what a hurdle that 130 mark was, and now I will have to fight to get under it yet again...
  • 130.5 today
  • Guhhh. Up to 132.2 today... I know it's just a little fluctuation from yesterday but seeing upward movement on the scale is always a little discouraging... Lots of water today!
  • Back to 136.8 today...my body NEEDS to break that. Packed and ready to head to my convention later armed with healthy snacks. AND MY SCALE! YAY

I just had a glueten free slip up- my principal made us all homeade scones for teacher appreciation and I had one not thinking it probably has wheat....oh well :-( Logging the calories and moving on.
  • lol. I'm 131-132, but please get me out of here!! It feels so tough all of a sudden. The 120s are like a dream...
  • Oh yeh baby, after 10days I am back to pre-TOM weight, took forever and a day, but I am even 0.3lbs below it at 134.4.

HAPPY DANCES!
  • Up to 136.8... Ready for a new thread.
  • Scale still reading 136. I shouldn't be surprised given how long it took to go down from 137 to 136. I'm just getting impatient. I need some new summer clothes (and clothes in general) regardless of what size I end up, but I don't know what size to buy.
  • I feel like I will never get out of here!!!
  • 134!!!! Only 4more lbs to get out of here. I think if I work hard I can do that in this month. Who knows? But the thought scares me somewhat, because that means I'll be pretty close to goal, yikes.
  • 130 today So close to the next decade!