Get me out of the 130s!!!!! (cont)

You're on Page 30 of 44
Go to
  • 130.0 after cardio and PF Chang's for dinner. Note to self, don't blow it today! I always end up going hog wild when I'm about to dip below 130.
  • 128.5 dehydrated and naked after the gym.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
  • AHHH I just had the biggest meal ever. I would be 135 if I weighed right now (or tomorrow) ahhh.
  • Quote: Another 0.5lbs bites the dust. So at 135.3 now! I HAVE OFFICIALLY LOST 30LBS! I am quite happy. What a milestone.
    wow congrats! That IS a milestone.
  • Wow krampus look at you girl....
  • Back up to 130.0 this morning, but I feel good despite eating an oatmeal creme pie right before bed
  • 137.4 this morning after 7 days at 139. FINALLY!
  • 134.7 this morning?! If it sticks I lost another lbs this week. That would be perfect!
  • 130.0 again. My scale only measures in 0.5 lb increments.
  • 138.8... Hoping on not goin back again.
  • Back from 10 days at an all inclusive in Cancun.
    133 today, only gained 2 lbs while away and I'm happy about that considering all the endless food and alcohol that I consumed and I did have fun! Time to focus on losing it and more
  • i'm a half pound away from 139. i hope to be joining this thread soon.. hi everyone!
  • Hi Val! Hope to see you in here soon!

Was back up to 138 this morning :-(. I went to Disneyland yesterday but I did very well. I also got a sunburn which wasn't fun. I brought my pedometer and logged close to 16,000 steps! In regards to food I had a grilled chicken salad, a pineapple dole soft serve (my fav!), a few pieces of licorice, fruit, 2 a la carte gluten free enchiladas, an organic margarita, and some almonds and cranberries...much better than I would normally do! I'm thinking between all the walking and water plus the booze that the weight will drop. Weird thing was I weighed myself before bed and I was 138.6 in PJs...then when I weighed in the AM it was 138. Hoping to go back down for when I change my ticker tomorrow.

Anyway, hope everyone is having a good weekend! Today I cleaned my closet and I organized all my spring and summer clothes..yay! Everything I own now fits and is something I love. The rest is going half on EBay and half to goodwill. It feels good to be able to fit in all my summer clothes again. I also cleaned house and got all the laudry done. Now my husband and I are watching a movie on Netflix and having some frozen yogurt. Next weekend is super busy with a baptism and a wedding, so I am happy to relax for a bit.

I'll check in tomorrow and update my ticker :-)
  • Yeh! It stuck! 134.7. Less than 10lbs to my initial goal! Exciting.