Get me out of the 130s!!!!! (cont)

You're on Page 20 of 44
Go to
  • My scale said 131.2 this evening....

WTF? I started my diet on Jan 16th and I've lost 14 pounds since then??

I'll see what I weigh tomorrow morning, and keep working on my weights...I hope that none of the weight I've lost has been muscle =l
  • 135.5 today, half way through the 130's
  • 130.5 this morning after a big drinking weekend. I WILL see 129.something this week, this is my vow!
  • 135 here, after a big drinking fest yesterday, LOL. And even I am sure I will see 129.5 this week. I am just gonna go nuts the rest of the week. It must happen.
  • Everyone cross your fingers. If I hit 137 today it will be 30 lbs lost since joining WW and 55 since I started this journey, and exactly 10 lbs from goal.
  • Quote: 130.5 this morning after a big drinking weekend. I WILL see 129.something this week, this is my vow!
    BAAAAAAAAAM, 129.5 this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CONGRATS Krampus. I am right behind you. As is JoJoP!
    Haha, it motivates me to think of us all leaving the 130s behind.
  • Goodluck moveigrl!
    Congrats Krampus!
    Looks like there are a few of you moving or soon to be moving on to that 120's thread
  • I weighed in at 130.8 this morning o_o Despite my mini-binge yesterday.

I really am thinking that I need to up my calorie intake, especially re: protein.
  • Look at us go! I decided to move my goal. I've always been pretty happy at or below 128 but since I'm less muscular than I have been in the past, I'm thinking I could push a little more. With my body type I wouldn't look too skinny unless I got significantly under 110. Let's just see how this goes - today is one of those "anything seems possible" days!
  • Quote: Look at us go! I decided to move my goal. I've always been pretty happy at or below 128 but since I'm less muscular than I have been in the past, I'm thinking I could push a little more. With my body type I wouldn't look too skinny unless I got significantly under 110. Let's just see how this goes - today is one of those "anything seems possible" days!
    I have this same attitude! =D
  • Arh. I know I'll catch up with you girls by the end of the week or so, but I just hate having to be patient. lol. I wanna be under 130 by monday. Just because. I know I can do it!
  • Hi! Newbie to this thread and I'm soooo frustrated! I'm at 139 and can't seem to move any lower, despite all my efforts.
  • Quote: Hi! Newbie to this thread and I'm soooo frustrated! I'm at 139 and can't seem to move any lower, despite all my efforts.
    I feel your pain, welcome aboard!
  • Booo up to 132 this morning! Wonder why, huh *shrug* didn't binge or anything yesterday.

Ah well, onward I go!