Scared to weigh myself

• It's been too long and I've put on a bit of weight. Last time I was 7st10lbs and I don't want to read anything higher than that. What do you think I weigh now?
    i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb381/kittyd1234/floattrip.jpg
  • need to add the http bit
  • I don't know, but you look healthy. You weigh whatever you weigh, and whether or not you know what exactly that number is doesn't change anything . You could weigh yourself now or lose some and weigh yourself then. Either way, you look a healthy size. What are you looking to gain from losing weight? Fitness? Vanity pounds?

Most people on 3FC probably wouldn't venture to guess others' weights based on photos. What they are here to do is provide support for others who are looking to adopt a healthier lifestyle. I share that because I don't want you to perceive a lack of "guesses" on your photo weight as a lack of support.
  • I'd give anything to have your body! I am not going to guess your weight, if you're looking to lose some in the right places- I recommend Jillian Michaels 30 day shred! It's AMAZING. And, if I were you I wouldn't stress about weight. I'd just tone what I had- and in my unprofessional opinion- You don't need much of either.
  • Yeah, you look really good! It's good to know what you want and how you want to tone but honestly I don't think you need very much editing. I wish I looked like you.