You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • I'm just starting:
    October 27: 348
    Nov 2: 345 (-3)
    Nov 9:
    Nov 16:
    Nov 23:
  • wuv2bloved- Awesome pictures! And congrats on your loss so far, how inspiring!

Keep up the good work everyone. I think i am on track to make the 15 lb loss. It would be more but i was stuck losing 1 and 2 lbs or nothing until this week.
  • Quote: wuv2bloved- Awesome pictures! And congrats on your loss so far, how inspiring!

Keep up the good work everyone. I think i am on track to make the 15 lb loss. It would be more but i was stuck losing 1 and 2 lbs or nothing until this week.
    Take it one day, one pound, one meal at a time, that is what I did
  • Today was my last "Fall" weigh in date. I lost 32.2 pounds during this challenge. I can't wait to see how the next challenge goes!!
  • Quote: Today was my last "Fall" weigh in date. I lost 32.2 pounds during this challenge. I can't wait to see how the next challenge goes!!
    Mine was 33lbs for the challenge, have you signed up for the biggest loser challenge yet? I did that one too for added support!!! Great job on your losses!!
  • Quote: Mine was 33lbs for the challenge, have you signed up for the biggest loser challenge yet? I did that one too for added support!!! Great job on your losses!!
    Woot! Great job. You look beautiful, and so darn happy in your siggy. I haven't signed up for any other challenges. I should go check it out...
  • I was actually the biggest loser for 2 weeks in a row so it was pretty cool!....I enjoyed being on it and have signed up for the next one