A friend .. or advice :D

• Im need to the WW program. Im trying to do it at home and cant seem to stick with it. If anyone has some advice or wants to be a buddy let me know! Im 26 from ontario canada! Id love to hear about what works best for you or any tips!

Good luck!
  • kippers34 at hotmail if you want to be email buddies!
  • Hey there

It can be really hard to go it alone on this journey. If you're able, you might actually want to consider going to the weekly meetings for support. Or enlist other types of support around you. Family or friends.

Even coming to 3FC regularly might help keep you on track. In the main WW section there are plenty of chats and talks.

Also, all over 3FC there are chat groups and supportive threads.

I think it's great that you're reaching out!
  • me 2!
    Im also doing weight watchers at home......right now my schedule does not allow for me to be able to go to meetings, id love to, but just not possible--Im using the 3fatchicks on a diet website here as my posting tool to make myself accountable for my weight loss success. I will weigh in weekly and post it. I am super excited to find this site! Good luck in your weight loss journey and remember the outcome is so worth the struggle along the way.! Im sick and tired of being sick and tired!
  • Email buddies?!
    I am also from Ontario Canada

We can be email buddies if you think that would help. I am doing WW from home as well. I have all the tools needed and have been successful so far..i have lost 19.8lbs in 6 weeks and have my next WI coming up on Sunday...
  • m.stoddard_rpn at yahoo dot ca if you wanna exchange emails
  • Hey there! I'm looking for a buddy if you're open to a girl from the States! p Do you facebook? I'm not very good at emailing but would love a fellow ww buddy on here and facebook.
    I'm Laura,29, from California and have 2 kidlets age 7 & 2. I'm just starting ww today so would love encouragement from others!
    My email is :[email protected] you can find me on facebook too just email me and let me know.
    Cheers!