Your one weakness...

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • I know we all have foods that we have trouble turning down, but what's the ONE food/treat/whatever that you simply CAN'T give up when it's thrown in your face?

I'm lucky. Mine only comes around once a year. It's...

Don't ask me why! There are a million better tasting things that I love, but I can refuse those easily (peanut butter cups are something I have a love affair with, but I haven't had one in months).

I cannot in a million years pass by these suckers! They managed to find their way into the house today (thanks, mom) and I couldn't pass them up...but I'm happy to report I only ate three!

I think I can survive eating two or three a day without it messing me up!

What's your weakness, 3FC?
  • I have 2
    1. Chocolate ive ctually managed to stay away from this since 9th september (im on a 21 day challenge)
    2. Ham sandwiches with FRESH bread from the bakery....
  • French Fries are my weakness....That an Icees, but I've found I can plan for an Icee occasionally and it doesn't throw me off...
  • You know its funny because I would have said pasta, any kind, can eat it every day. BUT, I eat it. I do. I portion control it currently and I'd forgo every kind of flour-y food and particularly choose pasta over all else given the choice. I don't forbid it from the house tho. So, reading about those halloween candies you love I'm reminded that at halloween there are 3 candies I cannot allow to come into the house. Mind you, if I never saw a candy bar again, I'd not go out of my way to eat it...it really isn't "my thing" ... but I don't allow Kit-Kats, Mounds, or the worst of them all, Almond Joy. Not at halloween, not ever. The Almond Joy is just so delicious, especially the bite sized ones. Yet, out of sight out of mind.

I don't have an issue with any other candy whatsover. Put m&ms in front of me and they'll go stale. Same with many other candies. I never thought I had a "problem" with Almond Joy, but, yup, I can't invite them into my life.
  • Quote: Food.

hahahah. I think I just found my new best friend.

I have a thing for cheese. On anything. Cheese crisps, Mac and cheese, Grilled cheese, Bricks of cheese, nachos. mmmmmmm Cheese
  • I have a love for French fries and potato chips. I try to run the other way when they are around because our love affair has been ongoing for so many years. I dont want the guilt of cheating on my newly-loved veggies and lean meats.
  • Cadbury Easter Eggs and Lindt Adventskalenders. I'm not sure if there is anything better in the world than those two. At least with the Adventskalenders portion control is built in!
  • Peanut M&M's and movie theater popcorn... :/
  • Baked goods -- danishes, croissants, cake, brownies, muffins... not just sweets either, I like loaves of bread, bagels, baguettes.. all of it! I could never, ever do a low carb diet.

Panera is like some kind of crazy-delicious 9th circle of he||.
  • Quote: Panera is like some kind of crazy-delicious 9th circle of he||.

• Cakes, cookies, danishes etc.
    I do not like bread, chocolate, pasta and pizza
  • Shipley Donuts
  • Another thing I LOVE are the Russell Stover cream eggs at Easter.
  • If there is butter of any kind in the house, I seem to find SOMETHING to put it on. This is a life long thing, I used to scoop it out of the tub with my fingers as a little girl. Gross I know, but I love me some butter. Maybe Paula Deen is my mother. Luckily, Smart Balance has been the choice, so when I sneak it, I don't feel quite as bad (ok it's still bad)
  • Chips and salsa. The salsa's not bad but the chips? Ugh...
    Also gooy cakes, ice creams, caramel anything, cheesecake.
    Also cheesy and carby, like Tex-Mex...
    I have a lot of food issues and weaknesses!