I am ready!

• Most people call me Squidget. I weigh 194.4 lbs and I want to get down to 150lbs before the new year. I'm more worried about my pants size then my actual weight, but the numbers are a great guide. I had preeclampsia with my pregnancy. My daughter was born in May of 2010, completely healthy, and I still haven't made much progress on myself. My main issue is I have a lot of loose skin that wont go back into any shape except lumpy. I have tried lotions and creams that don't work. My mother in law keeps telling me that the skin will go back to the way it was. Well not to insult her but all her kids were natural births, I had a c-section and I expanded after my daughter was born because my kidneys didn't work. I was also completely bed ridden for a month and was limited on my movement for months after.
    I started walking and jogging a week ago, and I'm also watching how much I eat.
    I have the greatest cheering section ever! My husband is really sportive in everything I want to do and try to do. He helps me with everything, and does most of it with me when he can. I want to be healthy for my family, and I want to feel good about myself too. I'm glad I found this forum and I hope to make some friends.
  • P.S. how do you make those cool signatures I keep seeing? I would love to have one.
  • You will be able to add a ticker to your profile when you have been here 20 days and made 20 posts.
    By the way, you may have given a bit too much information in your post so stalkers could find you. I am going to edit it slightly. If you object, just post here and I'll restore. We worry about our chickies!
  • Why thank you, I didn't realize. I usually start a new user post like that. I like this forum more and more the more I'm here! Thank you.
  • If you want to preserve your anonymity, you might consider changing your user name. Your Facebook account has the same name and avatar.

I can change you to just plain Squidget and you won't feel a thing!
  • I never even use that facebook account, It was made for me and I don't know that password. but you can change it if you like
  • OK - you will turn into Squidget in two seconds. Hold tight!
  • Thank you
  • You are very welcome.

Now, snoop around the Forum and just pop in wherever it feels comfy. There are different sections for folks on a specific plan but lots of other places full of information and support.