New Mango RTG Drink

• I just tried the mango ready to go drink blended with ice and it's great! Does anyone know if it's a restricted item? I forgot to ask my coach. It has 9g of carbs and 5 g of fiber.
  • It is not restricted. I just got some today and I'm looking forward to it!
  • It is not restricted and I LOVE this drink! I also discovered the very yummy yet restricted chocolate soy puff thingies! OMG they are tasty!
  • Thanks Idealamber!
    I am so happy to learn its unrestricted. Good luck with your progress!
  • Quote: It is not restricted and I LOVE this drink! I also discovered the very yummy yet restricted chocolate soy puff thingies! OMG they are tasty!
    Have you tried the peanut butter ones??? if not TRY THEM!!!!...then mix the 2 flavors together.....OMG....heaven!!!!!...divide them into 2 servings of course....lol
  • LOL~ I love peanut butter... how did i miss them? I just weighed in today, I'll try them next week. Thx
  • Quote: LOL~ I love peanut butter... how did i miss them? I just weighed in today, I'll try them next week. Thx
    almost like eating reeses... they are that good together... I have mixed them together since the beginning then I put them in the freezer, I have them as a special treat maybe once every 2 weeks... but what a treat they are... I am a PB junky and really missed that.