Happy Birthday PaperClippy!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Happy birthday to you!!! I hope you do something fun and relaxing today!

• Jessica!

Jay
  • JESSICA!!!

You made it through another year! Congratulations!

Any plans for the celebration? Does Carter know?

This is the time to tell you how much I value your voice, and how happy I am to find your posts, and how inspiring it is to see you keep plugging away, despite discomfort & outright pain & annoyances. When I haven't felt like checking out the new gyms or going for a run here, I think of you, confronting things much harder than being in a new place, and I make myself get out of the house.
  • Happy birthday, Jessica!

• Happy Birthday, Jessica
  • Thanks guys!

DH and I had our celebration Saturday (far more convenient than doing anything on a Monday). I had a hair appointment scheduled so we were a bit pressed for time, but I got my hair and nails done in the morning, then we went to the zoo where they were having "enrichment day" (all the animals get extra treats). Fun to see a big bear gnawing on a cow femur! It reminded both of us of the way that Carter chews his Nylabone. I guess bears and dogs aren't all that different. Then we went home to change clothes and I got to wear the new dress I posted on the shopping thread. Then we drove back downtown (thus the time pressure earlier) and we went out for dinner at a restaurant that has a menu that changes weekly and is full of local food. After dinner we went to a ballet gala featuring principal dancers from famous ballet companies all over the country.

Since due to my current attempt at a gluten-free diet I can't eat cake, we bought a pint of ice cream to share tonight instead.
  • Happy birthday Jessica!!!!! It sounds like you had a really nice celebration. Do we get to see pictures of you in the dress?

• Happy Birthday!!!
  • happy bday!
  • Happy Birthday Jessica!

Glad you enjoyed your day. Sounds like you had a lot of fun!

Dagmar
  • Hope you've had an amazing birthday!!
  • Happy happy birthday, Jessica!

• Sorry I'm late to the party, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Here I come like day old bread....

Happy Birthday Jessica!