Hi everyone, My bio. nice to be here....just sayin.

• First name:Pamela

Geographical location: Midwest

Marital Status: married

Children/Ages: 2 young men

Pets: 2 pits and a chepard (chow/shepard)

Hobbies/Interests: internet marketing/publishing, gardening, crochet

Height: 5' 4"

Eye/Hair Color: blue/blonde

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: To be announced

Starting Weight: I think I'm about 165. IDK. My Hubby hid the scale. It was in the way.

Goal Weight:130

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Time to have healthy meals

Following any specific plan: looking. thinking about the ideal protein diet.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I want to start out on the right foot. That means keeping a good schedule and finding the proper diet to meet my needs

Anything else you would like to share with us: I work tons of hours. It has affected my diet, my weight and I no longer go to the gym. My weight has caused other health problems like plantar fasciitis and tendonitis in my feet and ankles. being in construction has me on my feet 10 hours a day and the extra load is hard on me.
  • and as usual wrong area for post. can't delete it
  • Wel,l I will welcome you here! I'm new too. (see my first post above yours - 29 views, no posts.....crickets!)

I developed plantar fasciitis last year, so I feel your pain - literally! Mine has completely gone away, after months of icing it several times a day and stretching the ligament that causes it. I'm glad it's better, because I have been walking miles every day lately.

So welcome!
  • Welcome! I hope you get the support you need here to keep going! It's hard to stay on track when you work a lot of hours! Do you work 4 ten hour days? I finally bought a treadmill so I just hop on at home whenever I have the time. It really was a good investment for me, because I was never finding time for the gym either.

Probably, it would be a good idea to find that scale or buy a new one, so your can track your progress!

Good luck!