I can see Onederland!

• Weighed myself this morning and was excited but disappointed to see I weighed exactly 200 pounds. It was a 4 pound weight loss week so I should have been just happy but slightly disappointed it didn't tip under that! This is the week that I will finally after 10 years go below 200 pounds...I am so flippin' excited!! I can't believe I still have at least 40 pounds to go but I know now its achievable and I will lose it!
    Seems the smaller I get the more noticeable the losses are in my clothes and how I look in the mirror, I'm still lying to myself about what I look like and am shocked to see myself in the mirror. Sometimes I find myself trying to compare myself to others in windows and mirrors lol because I'm just not sure. It should be obvious to me that 78 pounds lost is going to show!
    Now to stop focusing on the flaws I still see and enjoy the changes. Just wanted to share with you all!
  • Great job on the 78 lost!!!! That's wonderful even if you're not in onderland yet. You'll be there next week!
  • Congratulations! I am sure everyone has noticed the new you!
  • That's Amazing!! Keep up the good work!!
  • so excited for ya!
  • You are doing FANTASTIC! Onederland next week, you must be excited like a kid on Christmas Eve
  • Thanks ladies! I will be so excited....I have a feeling I'll be weighing midweek although I try not to. This program is truly amazing. I honestly started to believe I wouldn't be able to lose it without surgery. So glad I tried this first
  • Nice Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait until I hit Onderland (27 more lbs. to go) Your post makes me confident I can get there as well
  • Good job, you are going to feel even more amazing once you hit onederland what a huge accomplishment!!!
  • 78 lbs is huge! Congratulations to you! Do you have before and after pictures on here somewhere? I bet they are amazing.
  • Losingtime... you are an inspiration~! GO GIRL!! ONEderland is waiting!!! We all are cheering for you !!!! (cue applause now please...do you hear roar of the crowd????)
  • Congratulations!! A worthy milestone and motivation to keep going.

Stay Strong!
  • Congrats! Keep motivated - what a huge accomplishment!
  • I have some pictures on my website, they are from mid August.

www.IdealHealthandWellnessStore.com