60lbs lost so far :D

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • My weight has been hovering over 60 lbs lost so I thought I'd do a mini goal post to maybe help inspire myself to find it in me to lose the last 40 lbs since I've plateaued.....

some before weight. 182lbs. 155lbs.
  • You are just the inspiration I needed right now. I've lost 30 pounds and just stopped exercising and eating as well as I should. I haven't lost any weight in the last 2 weeks and feel pretty low about it all.

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures and reminding me why I'm working to be a better me.

Good luck on your journey.
  • Congratulations lilies You look fantastic. Keep going, you will get there!
  • Congrats! You look wonderful!! 60 pounds is amazing!!
    Best of luck for the next 40! :-)
  • Wow well done - you look great!! Can I ask how are you managing transition clothes? I have lost nearly 30lbs now and have another 15 to go. I always seem to be buying new clothes but most will be too baggy once I reach goal.
  • Thanks everyone. Um, I shop a lot like a shopping addict (favorite past time) but I normally buy clothes that are a little tight to get longer wear and I also shop at the thrift store and just pick up pieces every once in a while so I always have something freshly fitting. Bras are harder because I've invested a lot of money in my bras but I shop at the clearance rack to find my size and wear sports bras more.
  • you look awesome! congrats...
  • Congrats!! You look amazing! & Don't worry you will get to your ultimate goal maybe you just needed a little break. Now dust ya shoulders off & make it happen!! You can do it! Look at how much you've accomplished already
  • omgosh you look great girlll!!!! keep it up!! ur already beautiful but youre gonna be smokin hot in no time!!
  • You look great!!
  • you look amazing! keep up the good work
  • Thanks!

Caramel kitty: I've been looking your progress post for inspiration! I really want that flat stomach you have!!!
  • you look so amazing and skinny congrats on the success
  • Looking great! What a difference...especially in your face!

You can totally tackle those next 40 lb!
  • I hope that I will look as fit as you Tuende!