Lose 10 pounds by October 1st!

You're on Page 1 of 23
Go to
  • there were enough of us from the Sept challenge who wanted to continue so I figured I'd kick things off.

Everyone is welcome to join and it's fine if your personal goal is not 10 lbs, it's just a nice round number to try for!
  • Sw: 222.4
    Gw: 212.4
  • Hi!! I'd love to join, if I can get 10lb in September and another 10 in October I'll be at goal by my vacation in November Good luck to you!

SW: 165
    GW: 155
  • April - I'll join you this month. I know I won't lose 10 but I'm going to try for 7 which will put me out of the 2 teens.

Start: 216.2
    Goal: 209.2
  • I am in! I had a huge success last month so I would love to do even half as good this month.
    SW 9/1 244.8
    GW 10/1 234.8
  • Okay, I am joining. Seriously joining. I am gonna do it!
    University starts, and it's gonna be crazy busy. So I am gonna have a hard time sticking to my excersise. But I am gonna do it!

Jup.
    lol.

SW: 140
    GW: 130
  • The last thread worked in my favor so I'm in again as well.

SW: 128.8 lb
    GW: 121 lb

It isn't the full 10 pounds. I don't want to set my goal so high and be disappointed when I don't reach it.
  • I'm in! I'm only going for 4.5 pounds this month though, b/c I'm going on vacation and plan to eat what I want, but work on not binging. So....

9/1- 160.5

Goal 10/1- 156
  • I want to try and do 10, hopefully if i push hard enough I can, so I'm in

SW: 176.6
    GW: 166.6
  • Good morning! I am joining again too! Here's to all of us reaching our goals!

SW 214.4
    GW 204.4

Hope everyone has a great day!
  • Been maintaining/ fluctuating between 136-140 for 2-3 months. Im sick of it already. MUST GET TO 130 BY THE END OF THIS MONTH! LOL. Im in!

SW: 142.5
    GW: 130
  • Oh, me too, me too!!!!

I didn't reach my goal last month, completely my fault...although I would blame all the fairs/festivals/junk food if I could get away with it...but I'm the one who ate them all. This month will be better!

SW: 220
    GW: 210
  • I have to do this, I can do this.
    SW: 263
    GW: 253.
  • I'm in this time around, I need some motivation to really push myself for this month. Maybe the accountability will help me
    SW: 155.5
    GW: 145
  • I kind of let things slide in August, but I am raring to go for this month!

September 1 starting weight: 165.0
    October 1 goal weight: 155.0