Once Upon a time...

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Its a real simple game thing my teacher once taught..

Rules: I will start with Once upon a time.. and the next person will add a line to the story..and we will keep adding lines to the story as long as it goes..and then read away and laugh! You can say anything...Got it?! Good!
  • Once Upon a Time there was a ....
  • a huge, hairy troll who liked to...
  • eat the toes of bad, little children...
  • But one day the troll got bored of eating little childrens toes and developed a taste for...
  • extremely large turnips in the shape of children, which is a veganesque alternative to childrens' toes, which only grow ...
  • in the swamp.....
  • ... that's over the river, through the woods, and down the hill ...
  • So every day the troll made the long and arduous journey over the river, through the woods, and down the hill, until one day going through the woods, he tripped and broke his...
  • His own toe! He thought to himself "How odd..i eat the toes of children and now MY own toe is broken!!" Whatever am i going to do without my toe???

So he...
  • cursed the power of karma while wildly waving his arms so hard he knocked himself out cold. When he awoke...
  • he was in Never-Never Land .....
  • His vision was foggy at first. As it cleared he focused upon the teeniest, tiniest, perfectly shaped toes of Tinker Bell. He thought to himself...
  • Mmmmn, pixies taste like cotton candy. Let me try.

He reached out to grab her, but she bit him.
  • Because pixie bites itch like the dickens, the troll set out to find some swamp grass to soothe the irritation, cursing Tinker Bell the whole way. However, on his way to the swamp, he came across a(n)...