Was that me?!

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • I'm not at goal quite yet, but I found some old pictures at my mom's today that kind of blew me away. They are a few years old at my absolute highest weight. It's hard to remember being that person- it feels like a different life time.

So, I had a little impromptu photoshoot in the mirror this afternoon because I am SO not good at being objective about these things. Just thought I'd share the progress .

A few notes- I have a permanent black scribble on my mirror, so please ignore that. Also, the orange hoodie is one of the few items of clothing I kept from my highest weight, so I took some pictures of me wearing it today.

• I am not easily impressed...THIS is impressive! You are extremely well-proportioned. Congratulations on your success!
  • OH EM GEE! You've come a LOOONG way. Congrats! You look great!
  • You look AH-MAZING! Congrats, Congrats!!! Way to go. How long did it take you?
  • Absolutely fab! You. Are. AWESOME
  • Wow you look amazing! Congratulations!
  • Absolutely loving the red jacket. You look sophisticated (even tho you were shooting in a mirror). You have come such a long way. It looks like before, you were a young girl, and now you are a fabulous woman! Wonderful, good for you, and thanks more than you will ever know for the inspiration!
  • You look great!! AWESOME JOB!
  • Completely amazing! Kudos to you. You look so healthy and I KNOW you feel fantastic
  • Wow, absolutely amazing transformation. You look like a completely different person... It is so nice to see the beautiful person emerge from within that shell. Keep up the hard work. Also - your hair is FAB.
  • You look beautiful! Way to go!!!
  • Aw, shucks... you girls know how to make a girl feel good! Thanks for all of your kind words!

@aishah- it's been a LOOOOONG process! Those pictures are about 5 years old (I was 20, now 25). Many ups and downs in those 5 years, including 2 periods where I started gaining back some of what I had lost. It hasn't been easy, but it's all been worth it!

@124chicksinger- Thank you, that really means a lot to me!
  • Great job!
  • Wow! Congratulations!!!
  • You have turned into a hottie!!!!!! Well done!

Now, I gotta ask the boobs question....they obviously decreased in size from all the fat loss (woo! )....did you have any problems with sagging/losse skin?