Was that me?!

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • You have NO idea how happy it makes me to see these! I've seen a lot of your posts and have been reading your blog, so I already find you awesome/inspirational-- but to actually see it? Seriously, you look amazing.

I'm bookmarking this thread to come back to for those days when I can't seem to find any motivation. Awesome, awesome job!
  • Wow!!
  • its amazing how the pictures don't really tell the whole story. But they are amazing. 5 years of hard work and dedication that you put into this, and IT REALLY SHOWS. You did a wonderful job and you are a beautiful person.
  • Wow! You look amazing! I bet you feel amazing too!
  • Wowsa!! You look incredible! You're my height and close to my goal weight, and you look AMAZING!!
  • Quote: You have NO idea how happy it makes me to see these! I've seen a lot of your posts and have been reading your blog, so I already find you awesome/inspirational-- but to actually see it? Seriously, you look amazing.

I'm bookmarking this thread to come back to for those days when I can't seem to find any motivation. Awesome, awesome job!
    Oh, you mean that blog I never update? Glad you like it .

Seriously though, thank you! Those are some huge compliments, my friend. I'm glad my journey can in some small way be an inspiration or motivation for others. That really means a lot to me!
  • Quote: Aw, shucks... you girls know how to make a girl feel good! Thanks for all of your kind words!

@aishah- it's been a LOOOOONG process! Those pictures are about 5 years old (I was 20, now 25). Many ups and downs in those 5 years, including 2 periods where I started gaining back some of what I had lost. It hasn't been easy, but it's all been worth it!

@124chicksinger- Thank you, that really means a lot to me!
    I started my weight loss journey at 20 too! I'm about to be 23 in one month. It really is a process! I've just recently started this year really working hard at losing weight and becoming healthy. You're an inspiration!!!! You look stunning.
  • Well I saw your start weight in your post to me and I'm like NO WAY you weighed what I did when you first started, and WOW WOW WOW! You have done an amazing job and I love your style! Thank you for your inspiration! You look fab darlin'
  • WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Just know that your weight loss and your before and after pictures are SERIOUS inspiration to me!!!!!! You look amazing and I'm just going to imagine your incredible transformation when I'm at the gym kicking butt!!! THANK YOU FOR INSPIRING ME EVEN MORE!!
  • This is awesome, I pray for success like yours. Congratulations on your accomplishment!
  • Truly stunning - you look like a completely different person . Congrats !! x
  • Congratulations. It is evident you have worked very hard to get to make the achievements you are making.
  • Once again... thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

• wow you look fabulous! Congrats on the amazing success
  • Awesome!