Was that me?!

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • Wow! Look at you! What an amazing transformation. Congratulations.
  • You look absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations. Please tell us what you did to achieve such great results. I'd love to hear about your journey
  • You seriously look amazing. Wow!
  • WOW!!! You are an inspiration :-) Good job!!
  • Ok, Only one word comes to mind
    WoW
  • you look amazing! i think i most look forward to seeing the physical difference and looking at pictures of the new me and not being able to recognize myself.
  • Wow... thanks again, ladies!

@celly- yes, I have many issues in the boob department. They are a lot smaller and there is definite sagging/loose skin going on. I just figure it comes with the territory and buy good bras .

@bells I do the boring- yet effective- calorie counting. I'm also pretty strict on eating whole foods and avoiding processed food as much as possible. Excercise has been huge for me, both in helping the weight come off and in changing the way I see my body and myself in general. (I know this is pretty general info- let me know if you have other specific questions, I'd be happy to answer ). As I wrote in a post above, it's been a long process with many ups and downs along the way, but all the hard work really does pay off!
  • That is really amazing!! You've done a really awesome job!!
  • Thanks...I needed something to make me go to the gym tonight. You look amazing!!!
  • Quote: Aw, shucks... you girls know how to make a girl feel good! Thanks for all of your kind words!

@aishah- it's been a LOOOOONG process! Those pictures are about 5 years old (I was 20, now 25). Many ups and downs in those 5 years, including 2 periods where I started gaining back some of what I had lost. It hasn't been easy, but it's all been worth it!

@124chicksinger- Thank you, that really means a lot to me!
    Then slow and steady sure does win a race, cause you look amazing!!! What a difference!!! From start point, to this point... doesn't even look like the same person Wow
  • Wow! You look just stunning! I love how much fun you're having taking your skinny pictures. Quite a difference from the fat and avoiding the camera types of pictures.
  • Nicely done!!
  • WOW! you look GREAT
  • you look amazing!!
  • Wow... let me just say, WOW! You are an inspiration! Congrats on the weight loss! That takes a lot of determination and drive and I respect you for how much you show display through your success.
    What's your secret Lol? No really though, you look beautiful. Congrats again.