300lbs-TIRED OF LIARS.

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • what i mean is. Ive decided to come to a site to seek help bc i am 300lbs at 21yo. and Ive tried to have friends and family help me but of course theyre gonna lie to you. Ya know? ..
    Thanks! <3
  • Good luck everyone here is very nice.
  • Thanks! and i see youre doing well on your weight loss!
  • Welcome!! Have you decided on a plan of action so far?
  • Since Thursday Ive gone from making myself throw up after eating any little thing and have decided yesterday to start eating 3 meals a day.. not like huge meals but eating something and keeping it down. but as far as exercise is concerned i havent done anything really except clean a pool for 2 hours in the heat today which wore me out. :S
  • Hi!!
    Sounds like you are ready to get out of the 300's, and this is a very supportive group of people to help keep you motivated with doing that. There is a specific forum for people who weigh 300+ lbs, and know the struggles that you face, and are going to face. I am glad you are back to eating 3 meals, and keeping them down. I count my calories, try and eat whole foods, that are "good" calories, as opposed to sugar filled "empty" calories. And I try to move (exercize) everyday for at least 20 minutes. I wish you the best of luck on your journey, and stick with it.
  • Thanks for the info bout the 300+ forum. and grats what youve lost and good luck on your journey also!
  • Welcome and good luck!
  • Welcome!

The 300 club is good and I also want to recommend the 100 pound club which is for people with 100 pounds or more to lose. It is very active and has helped me very much.
  • Hey, sickof300, nice to "meet" you! It sounds like you're already working on improving your eating habits, and cleaning swimming pools is hard work - so good job for doing that for 2 hours!
  • Hey theox! nice to "meet" you as well!! thanks i sweated my butt off cleaning it and felt super good after doing that.
  • Good for you for keeping your food down! I like to eat my calories throughout the day, so I have pre-portioned healthy snacks on hand all the time. Good luck!
  • Thanks!
  • Quote: what i mean is. Ive decided to come to a site to seek help bc i am 300lbs at 21yo. and Ive tried to have friends and family help me but of course theyre gonna lie to you. Ya know? ..
    Thanks! <3
    Welcome! There is a lot of support here on this site - hopefully it will extend to your friends and family as well.

• welcome to the site! Ive mostly lurked around here and I've found that everyone is really nice and supportive.