I reached my mini goal. Pics included!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I see a huge difference in especially the neck and shoulder area!
  • Amazing, congratulations! This is so inspiring.

You can REALLY see it in your face.

Congrats again!!
  • Thank you so much, keekles, and dmdreaming.
  • WOW girl! Keep it up you look amazing! I can see a big difference in your belly area, your face, neck and shoulders! Your on a roll now!
  • WOW!

The 22.8 pounds really makes a difference!

Wonderful weight loss and I LOVE your great attitude.
    Keep it up...you'll feel even better with every pound you lose!

I don't understand why so many so called chocolate lovers complain about the calories in chocolate,
    when all true chocoholics know that it's a vegetable.
    It comes from the cocoa bean.
    Beans are veggies, 'nuff said.

• omgosh look at your face!! what a difference!! congratulations and keep going it gets fun at some point, i promise
  • What a difference! Especially in your face! Well done you
  • Quote: @Tuende... My life has changed so much in just over a month, in every aspect. I haven't been this happy in a long time. It feels amazing.
    That is so great to hear! I feel the same way- my life has changed a lot since I've started losing weight. For me, this journey has been about SO MUCH MORE than weight loss!
  • You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • Thank you so much, InsideMe, Jolina, Caramelkitty, Pickle27, tuende, and minoja75!

tuende, I couldn't agree more!

I really appreciate EVERYONE that took the time to post on my thread. It makes me feel really good. Thank you for all of your kind words and support! This is truly a GREAT community!

Happy to announce, as of today, I have lost 30 lbs! Today is also my 2 month anniversary for starting my new healthy lifestyle.