I know this isn't the picture forum but

• I wanted to share some 25 pound down photos and I feel like this is my 3FC home so I just wanted to share them here. I hope that's ok.

Dec 2010

Aug 2011

Dec 2010 (Nobody has EVER seen this. It is the only one that didn't make my disney album because it made me sick.

Aug 2011 (I am with the lead singer of the band Alien Ant Farm...obviously not my hubby here.) This is the closest I have to full body. I better get on that!

I was actually about 5 pounds more than my starting weight here, maybe 10 at most. (I lost the same 5-10 pounds a few times before starting this program.) The Aug ones are both from yesterday and from my cell so they are a little. Not sure how to make the others smaller to match.

Thanks for looking and keep up the great work everyone!
  • Oh, and we are going back to WDW in the winter of 2012 so I can't wait to redo all these pics!
  • Very nice looking family you have there, you are beautiful. Keep up the great job you are doing. Thanks for sharing the pics
  • You look amazing!!!! Congratulations
  • wow you do look amazing, keep up the good work... I think you should add these to the mini goal link.
  • Thanks everyone!

I will do that 2ride.
  • Quote: Thanks everyone!

I will do that 2ride.
    AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!! Here's to being a skinny "Minnie" at Disney!!! Woot woot!!

PS: We will be in Disney next April!!
  • What a wonderful feeling! You look fantastic and HAPPY!