Even after 155lbs gone

• Even after losing 155lbs....a person can still be triggered to want to eat ....but really it's all about control when life just feels that out of control. At least for me.

I made a blog about it.

Today my father dis-owned me (yet again, yes I'm almost 33 years old and still get dis-owned, lmao) I won't lie...the pain is there but no different than all the other bullshiz that led me to obesity to begin with.

so what do I do from here?

Keep living and keep being healthy and keep my control!

http://caloriecountingrunnergirl.blo...trol-take.html
  • I'm 39 yo and my father disowns me every other day, lol. We have a very um, tumultous relationship b/c of his past drinking problems. My late mom always seemed to smooth the rough waters b/t us but now that she's gone, it gets a bit um, choppy from time to time.

Remember to stay the course and it's taken me a lifetime to learn these two things: the only one you can control is this life is you and you have to teach people how to treat you.

My dad knows now when he goes off on his tangents, if he wants to see his two grandsons, he needs to treat their mother (me) with respect. End. Of. Story.
  • Quote: I'm 39 yo and my father disowns me every other day, lol. We have a very um, tumultous relationship b/c of his past drinking problems. My late mom always seemed to smooth the rough waters b/t us but now that she's gone, it gets a bit um, choppy from time to time.

Remember to stay the course and it's taken me a lifetime to learn these two things: the only one you can control is this life is you and you have to teach people how to treat you.

My dad knows now when he goes off on his tangents, if he wants to see his two grandsons, he needs to treat their mother (me) with respect. End. Of. Story.
    AMEN!

I Came to a Peace about how far my relationships will go with my Parents a long time ago. They still try to hurt me and the great thing is...I don't let them have that power anymore!

Hopefully YOU and I can help people make that dis-connect and save themselves from battling themselves with food!