Hello Everyone!!!!!!

• I am new to this forum but definitely not new to dieting and weightloss. This is my 3rd real attempt at trying to lose weight (not including the 40 other small attempts that lasted about a week..lol) My second attempt I was actually making some leadway towards getting to my goals..I went from 302 to 248 and then I found out I was pregnant and well....here I am at it again except this time I am trying to get to 302...lol. I have lost over 35 pounds so far ( my weight is kind of bouncing right now) by lowering my carbs and watching my portions. I am still trying to find the energy and motivation to stay consistent with my cardio and weight lifting. So that's my story...at least some of it and I am really excited about meeting new people and hearing about everyone's journey and successes. Thanks for listening
  • Welcome to 3FC =)

Super happy to have you join us and congrats on the progress you've made!

There's a 300+ Club, a 100lb Club, as well as other support group areas that are open to all

Post. Participate. Join in! We'd love to help encourage you on your journey
  • Welcome to the forum and good luck on your journey!
  • Thank you Lovely
    I have been reading most of the night and I am feeling very motivated to join in but still building up the courage..lol

Thank you Serenityh for the warm welcome :-)