Had 1st official weigh-in today

• I am on day 6 of the program, Friday would be my official week...but I couldn't get there then, so went today instead.

I have lost 14.8lbs and 14" in 5 1/2 days!!!!

I am so excited, just had to share.
  • Quote: I am on day 6 of the program, Friday would be my official week...but I couldn't get there then, so went today instead.

wow, unbelievable. It took me 6 weeks to lose that much, you are definitely getting more for your buck than I am. lol. Keep it up
  • That is fantastic! You are certainly on your way. Don't forget how wonderful this feels and you will do wonderfully!

The best of luck to you.
  • WOW!! Big congrats on your first WI. Keep it up you are on the right path!
  • Wow, that is awesome. Congrats!
  • OMG that's amazing. I have lost the same in 3 weeks and I'm excited. yOu must be over the moon with excitement.
  • That's fabulous! Congratulations.
  • Congrats! That is all the motivation you need to keep it up! Imagine how you'll feel in a month??? I've been on this program for 4 1/2 weeks and feel like I have my life back! It's the greatest thing we can all do for ourselves!
  • Totally excellent!!!!
  • Congratulations on the awesome loss
  • It took me a month to reach 15lbs! Good for you.
  • Quote: I am on day 6 of the program, Friday would be my official week...but I couldn't get there then, so went today instead.

AMAZING job....keep up whatever you are doing this first week! I just saw you are a mom of 5 outstanding!
  • Quote: wow, unbelievable. It took me 6 weeks to lose that much, you are definitely getting more for your buck than I am. lol. Keep it up
    I have way more to loose, which I'm sure contributed to such a big loss.

Quote: OMG that's amazing. I have lost the same in 3 weeks and I'm excited. yOu must be over the moon with excitement.
    I am! I wanted to jump for joy in their office. I knew I had lost some, but didn't realize I lost that much.

Coach said to expect much less the next week, but I'm ok with that. It really helped me going in today too because I was having a weak day.

Quote: AMAZING job....keep up whatever you are doing this first week! I just saw you are a mom of 5 outstanding!
    Thanks, my kids are my life - they are exhausting though!!
  • YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go!
  • great job! i lost almost that much in my first week and it feels excellent!!