Lots of NSV's here's mine!

• So this week I'm a little frustrated why the scale isn't dropping, still at 208 so I decided to do my measurements. In 5 days I have lost a total of 7 inches!!!! Here's where I am:

Waist then=45 Waist now=42.5
    Hips then=43.5 Hips now=42.5
    Chest then=45 Chest now=43
    R Thigh then=26 R Thigh now=25.5
    L Thigh then=26.5 L Thigh now=25.5
    Right and left arms stayed the same

I can't believe it!!!! I'm melting!!! HAHAHA I keep re-measuring thinking I'm doing something wrong! LOL
  • WOW! I will take inch loss over scale loss any day!

I bet you feel (and look) even more fantastic!
  • WOOOHOOO that is some crazy inches lost!!! Fantastic
  • That is wonderful! Good for you!
  • Good for you! I know the feeling!
    My scale hasnt budged in 2 weeks and started getting upset,
    then I measured and WOW I finally realized im down 22.5 inches.
  • Congratulations!
  • Amazing! Way to freaking go!
  • Quote: Good for you! I know the feeling!
    My scale hasnt budged in 2 weeks and started getting upset,
    then I measured and WOW I finally realized im down 22.5 inches.
    WOW! That's so amazing good job girl! Congrats!!

So let me ask a question to anyone out there... how can we lose so many inches and the scale doesn't budge? I mean I know muscle is denser than fat but where is that fat going if the scale isn't moving? It boggles my mind!
  • Quote: WOW! That's so amazing good job girl! Congrats!!

So let me ask a question to anyone out there... how can we lose so many inches and the scale doesn't budge? I mean I know muscle is denser than fat but where is that fat going if the scale isn't moving? It boggles my mind!
    I wonder the same thing............ also, whats more confusing to me is when you go off plan and think "let me assess the damage" a few days later- reluctantly step on the scale and...... you've LOST weight???? After a 3 week plateau I went to a very expensive steakhouse, didnt go to the gym for days, and LOST 2 pounds. What gives?
  • I wonder if it has anything into "tricking" your metabolism? I read something about that awhile back.