12 Weeks to Take Off II Challenge - Starts 8/25 - Come Join

You're on Page 5 of 33
Go to
  • im in!
  • I would love to be in too!!! The start date works perfectly with the start of teaching here (we report the 29th) and 12 weeks would coincide nicely with the end of the first term!!
  • Chele615 - Welcome to the challenge, glad you joined us. Just be sure to add your name to the spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_US#gid=0
  • yeahyeahyeah! this will hopefully make me stay on track!!
  • Thanks Scarlett!!! I just went and added my name to the spreadsheet
  • I'm so excited that there's so many people this time! I loved the last challenge!

Scarlett Sorry about the job. But another job is good, right? Keep at it! You'll find something you love, I'm sure.

Oh, and thanks for the awesomeness award. I was feeling kind of awesome today.
  • I'm in. I really need a way to be held accountable.
  • Count me in, too! I lost almost 30 pounds and have put too much of that back on...looking for inspiration to get back to where I was by the end of the year!
  • bronte155: I know the feeling. I lost 70 lbs about 4 years ago with diet and exercise and have gained 30 back...slow but sure my eating habits slipped entirly again! This challenge will kick is in the rear ends
  • Just stumbled on this thread and immediately joined 3fatchicks. I'm in!!
  • Im in!
    Also new here. I was looking for some support in my newly started quest for a fitter body.
  • Hi Ladies!

So I am going to weigh tomorrow for basline (eek!). I hate Sunday mornings, which is weigh in day . Welcome to all the new comers (although I am relatively new too, I only joined about 2.5 months ago so yay newbies lol!) . I hope that we can get fit and stay slender for that holiday season! Woohoo! I want pics this year to not be of my super ginormous (preggo last holiday season lol!). Let's do it!

Scarlette-Sorry about the job situation but that means that there is something better for you waiting! I hope it comes soon .
  • WOOOO 50 people!!

Welcome Everyone!!

Thanks to lop92 for being the brave first person to weigh in

CeeDeeCee - welcome to 3FC and the challenge. That’s great.

Thanks for all the career encouragement. I've discussed my situation in other threads on here and it's made a big difference. Posting kind of takes away the shame and makes it easier for me to talk about my career struggles IRL. I really feel like the momentum is shifting and things are about to happen.
  • I'd also like to join if it's still possible!

Edit: added myself to the spreadsheet! So excited!
  • I was starting to think I'm on a different chart than everybody else that only showed my weight