12 Weeks to Take Off II Challenge - Starts 8/25 - Come Join

You're on Page 11 of 33
Go to
  • I weighed in high again today at 152.3, so almost FOUR POUNDS higher than my lowest during the last challenge.

Totally lame, but I blame it on Jillian! I just KNOW it's her fault! Ugh - I hate her and I love her. Anyway, I'm bound and determined to get the weight back down during this challenge - I got engaged last weekend and apparently that's pretty good motivation for getting your butt in gear!! So here we go...
  • SuaSponte Congrats on the engagement! That is so exciting!
  • OMG thats great!!! You must be on

Your fiancee is a lucky man
  • Awwwww thanks guys! I'm definitely quite content right now and it's got my mind off of NEEDING A CERTAIN NUMBER. More about living in the moment, enjoying what my body can do, blah blah mushy love stuff!

Anyway, I love love love these challenges. That is all.
  • SuaSponte - Congratulations!! That's wonderful!
  • Congratulations Sua!! <3<3 Bet you feel very loved up right now, I know I would!!

CHALLENGE HAS BEGUN! I'm excited, are you excited? Because I'm excited...175 lbs is my starting weight and I hope to reach 163 lbs by the end of this. Can there be a "Goal" column in the spread sheet?
  • I weighed in yesterday at 151.7 but today I'm at 148.8. Can I correct my input? I'm near TOM and I have a big cast on my leg so my weight is kind of weird and changing every day. I'd just feel better below 150s..

Congrats Sua
  • I'm about to do the charts. I'll put you in at 148.8

Riestrella - I'd rather stay away from goal weights. We had a "goal weight" column in the last challenge and most of us aimed way too high and didn't come close. It ended up being a bit of a bummer. I figure we can all just have a number in our heads and if things don't go according to plan, the failure feeling is lessened .
  • Hey Guys,

I'm really excited to kick this thing off. The large response is incredible and surprising. Having so many members will definitely push me to keep going. I'm not putting anyone "on notice" until week 3 because new members can join up to week 2. It wouldn't be fair. I also wanted to mention that my avatar pic is the inspiration for the challenge color scheme of earthy colors. I love the outdoors and the opportunity to take "active vacations" really motivates me to get in shape. The pic is of Mount Roraima in Venezuela, a mountain on the edge of a rainforest with a funky eco system. I hope to climb it someday. Let's get going. We can do this!!

Scarlett

• Quote of the Week

"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step. - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Alumni Star
    Belia
    Blondie160
    Caitbeth
    cat eyes
    Curlysue82
    do the robot
    FassGal
    jumelle
    Khat
    LongTallBee
    Paloma
    Petitefleur
    Scarlett
    SuaSponte
    themilesawaygirl

• Now i want stars! This should be fun

Sua - Congratulations! And yes, it is. We got engaged in November of last year and are getting married in 56 days (yes, I'm counting ). It's definitely motivation to look fantastic in that white dress!

Riestrella - Maybe you could change one of your tickers to be a challenge one for yourself?
  • Congrats Sua Sponte! BTW are you a lawyer?
  • Congrats to all alumna!
    We're back and ready to show the newbies how it's done!
  • Really excited we're now underway! And I love the charts, it's amazing to think of having such a big "team" all doing this together!
  • Quote: Really excited we're now underway! And I love the charts, it's amazing to think of having such a big "team" all doing this together!
    The fact that our combined starting weight is 12,952 pounds is kinda blowing my mind. Thats 6+ tons