Kinda new

• Hello everyone! My name's Kayleigh, I'm new to the site. I stumbled across it this afternoon and realized just how wonderful it was, so I decided to join! I'm going to be 19 next week, and I weigh 216 as of two days ago. I live in the Dominican Republic, and the whole country is full of fried foods and carbs. I've been living here for about 3 months, and managed to loose around 10 lbs, yay!!! Weight has been a struggle for me since I was about 7 years old. I've got the same story as every other heavy girl in highschool, so I wont bother to share that today. I'm just looking for some friends on here to help support me and hold me accountable! I live with my boyfriend, who is also Dominican, and an AMAZING cook!! I'm hoping he will really help me lose weight, not gain it! Here, weight is not an issue, sometimes, it's even considered a good thing. Which is NO HELP at all to me! Right now, I'm starting to drink Eggplant water, which is supposed to flush your system of excess water, we'll see how it works!
  • Hi Kayleigh! Good luck meeting your weight loss goal. I hope to see you around the boards.